11.15.2014

A great first week of classes and a great opportunity tomorrow!

It has been a great first week of class!
The students have been challenged and so have I.
One of the students came up to me after one of the sessions and
said "I don't know if I am going to survive this class."
I told him he could get the work done.
Then, he told me he was not talking about the class load.
He was talking about conviction.
If you have done any of the Biblical counseling tracks,
you know exactly what he was talking about.

Looking forward to a great opportunity to preach on Romans 1 tomorrow.
I will be at Pastor Thompson's church, which is about 1/2 hour from the college.
He teaches a couple of classes at the college.
If you are reading this tonight pray for me as I preach tomorrow morning.
If you are reading this after the morning service,
pray that the people who heard the message will apply the truth to their lives.

No comments: