Exodus 25:40 contains one of the BIG IDEAS I plan to keep coming back to throughout all of the chapels.
The verse reads "And see to it that you make them according to the pattern which was shown you on the mountain."
The BIG IDEA is that we need to worship and live for God according to God's way not our own.
The overview of the lesson schedule is
- Monday: Hebrews: The bridge between Old Testament and New Testament.
- Thursday through Thursday: The Tabernacle in the AM and Ephesians in the PM.
- Friday: Psalm 105, which is the Psalm that was read when the ark of the covenant was returned to the tabernacle in 1 Chronicles 16.
There will be a chapel post each night at 9:00 pm.
Below are some of the resources that will be referred to throughout the week.
www.drodgersjr.com/search/label/Camp. This will have the links that go with each day's lessons. You can scroll through the posts related to each day's chapel.
www.vinegrowers.com Click on the Library link
- Bible Reading with Your Kids
- The Gospel According to God
- The Gospel Prime
- One to One Bible Reading - Be sure to check out the link for the free reading resources on this page
- The Trellis and the Vine