Josiah had his ears/nose/throat doctor appointment yesterday. The doctor said Josiah's one ear looked o.k. and his other ear was a little questionable. BUT the doctor did not want to put a baby under anthesia (sp?) to do one ear.
Josiah is going to go back for another check up in four weeks. Thanks for praying for him.
Throughout our lives we have been so blessed with friendships and ministry opportunities. This blog is meant to show what God has been doing in, for and through us. We do this for the purpose of GLORIFYING GOD and HELPING OTHERS GLORIFY GOD.
Prayer Requests - 07.11
Several prayer requests:
- Josiah's ear/nose/throat appointment is on Friday (7.13)
- Heritage's VBS program is going on this week. Krista is helping with Joel's class. Pray for the children who are attending and their families. The church does a carnival on Saturday.
- I am three days into a two week class on the book of Ephesians.
- Joel is three days into two weeks of swimming lesson.
- The girls who will be living in Vibbard this next year.
Posted by Drodgersjr at 7:06 PM No comments:
Photos from Fourth of July and NH trip
We watched the fireworks on the Fourth of July with the Golden's.
We watched them in mall parking lot overlooking PNC Field where the
Scranton-Wilkes Barre Yankees play.
Krista and the boys watching the fireworks on the Fourth.
On July 6th we drove to New Hampshire for the Jessica (one of the girls who
lived in Vibbard this past semester) and Jared. We added on an extra day and
spent some time at the beach.
Joel trying on his outfit for the wedding.
Josiah loved playing in the sand...
So did Joel.
We had a great time together as a family
(I smiling while taking the picture)
Posted by Drodgersjr at 6:46 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)