- To remind each of us of the one true God and His glory that is revealed in the Bible.
- To equip us to help others see God and His glory in the Bible.
I would love the lessons to be Biblical and extremely practical. With that in mind I want to examine each of the goals.
To remind each of us of the one true God and His glory that is revealed in the Bible
- Using this link, http://drodgersjr.blogspot.com/search/label/Genesis, I plan to share resources such as sermons, books and videos that will remind us of who God and how He has made his glory known.
- Using our class time, I plan to use a fast-paced look at very familiar and not so familiar passages of scripture and what they reveal about God and His glory and how these truths should impact the way we live.
- Many of the resources shared online and in class coordinate with lessons from the Generations of Grace curriculum used in our Kids 4 Christ classes. It is my prayer that parents would think about how they can use things we are studying to lead their children in reading the Bible and glorifying God.
- Today, many people are not as familiar with the whole story of the Bible. It is my prayer that each of us would think about how we can use this study in our own understanding of the Bible while considering how we can share the truth of the Bible with others.