Some of you may be thinking that is a dumb question.
You are planning to walk into church the same way you do all the time.
Before you stop reading, read this explanation of why that is such a deep, heart-revealing question.
We need to walk prayerfully into church.
One prayer is where you will sit this Sunday.
- This doesn't mean pray that no one will be sitting in your favorite regular seat on Sunday morning
- This does mean pray that you will find a seat with ministering to people around you in mind.
- This does mean pray that you will realize God has you in the seat you are sitting in for a specific purpose.
- Don't come Sunday morning as a selfish consumer. Sunday morning is not about you.
- Come Sunday morning as a God-glorifying participant. Sunday morning is about God.
article entitled "The Ministry of the Pew"
article entitled "Ten Commandments for Guest-Friendly Church Members"