- The Jacobs are coming visit this week from Tuesday to Friday. Pray for a good time together and much needed refreshment for us.
- Krista has received encouraging feedback from several girls regarding her ministry as the Resident Director
- A good day away for Krista and I. We went on a hike at a beautiful park that had some great waterfalls and scenery. (pictures coming soon to our blog) We also had dinner out.
- My module class (one week intensive classes offered during the month of March) was very challenging.
- For my job at Borders. The manager seems to be very flexible with my school schedule. Pray that as I finish training my hours will increase.
- **Praise for the prayer, financial supprt we have been receiving from so many different people. God is so amazing.
- Pray for my family this week. On Friday it will be the two year anniversary of my dad passing away.
- For daily wisdom for Krista as the dorm mom of Vibbard.
- Wisdom for Krista to know how to balance time with family and the girls and for me in balancing my responsiblities. To know where to draw boundaries.
- For opportunities to have spiritually challenging conversations with people. For me at work and for Krista as she goes through her day.
- Some of you may have heard about the big train wreck in Pennsylvania. It happened in the town my mom and sister live in. There were no injuries but pray for the clean up and the families that were evacuated. Links to the story. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,223097,00.html https://mail.bbc.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/21/train.fire.ap/index.html
- A reminder of a previous, but important, prayer request. We start regular classes back up on October 30.
- On October 30th I have a test in Principles of Church Growth.
- On October 30th I have a project due in Principles of Church
- On October 30th I have a project due in Personal Evangelism
- On October 31st I have a test in Greek
- On October 31st I have a quiz in my preaching class
- On October 31st I have to preach my first sermon in preaching class. My passage is James 2:14-19
There are so many other praises and prayer requests we could share. Pray that we would be see God working in our lives. We know he always is but sometimes it is hard to take the time to see how.
We pray everything is going well.