We had a good break visiting family and spending time together here as a family.
Regretably, the weekend we were in Toledo, church was cancelled. We missed visiting with friends that Sunday.
A couple of quick updates about past blogs...
- My sugar levels have been lower. I have actually had a couple of low sugar readings.
- The Wyoming Valley Rescue Mission is now meeting on Monday nights in our new building in Wilkes Barre. We are hoping to start the residency program in a couple of months. Be praying for all the details with this.
- Monday - Training Others in Evangelism
- Tuesday - Daniel/Revelation
- Online - Contemporary Theological Issues
- Online - Acts
I also have a ministry opportunity to speak @ our churches Fanzone Party on Feb. 1st.
Krista's ministry in the dorm is going well.
She is actually sitting in on a Women Counseling Women class that will assist her in her current and future ministries.
I know she would appreciate your continued prayers as she ministers in Vibbard Hall.
Joel and Josiah are doing great.
Just on a side note:
GO STEELERS !!!