Merry Christmas from the Rodgers family
The “In everything give thanks” coaster and “God’s got this” mug are Christmas gifts with great messages. Both were purchased at Northpointe's Middle School Marketplace.
“In everything give thanks”
- Amid difficulties and challenges, God is teaching us lessons on trusting God and others.
- During this time of figuring out some things regarding our future and ministry, we have been blessed by a Bible-preaching church in our neighborhood, Trinity Baptist Church.
- We are so thankful for the many people who are praying for us.
“God’s got this.”
- Over again and over again God has blessed us with an encouraging note or some kind of gift at just the right time.
- We were blessed with a great apartment just as our rental time at an awesome house was coming to an end.
- Krista has a job and coworkers that she loves at Northpointe Christian. “Bailey”,” Jadyn’s stuffed dog, is a toy version of the therapy dog in the room where Krista works.
- I have had an interesting job journey that continues to stretch me but I am thankful for how God has used Mol Belting and In On Time logistics to provide for me and my family. Our medical insurance through West Cannon was scheduled to end on December 31. December 13 our new insurance started.
We have been posting family updates on this blog.
You can read these update specific posts at drodgersjr.blogspot.com/search/label/personal