12.02.2018

The One Great Thing

During the different transitions and challenges over the last two years we have been blessed by so many people's emails, gifts, conversations and prayers.

While I have greatly appreciated these words of encouragement, one of the statements I have heard and needed to process through is that God must have something great in store for us.

Over this weekend I have been reminded in Sunday's message at Trinity Baptist Church (one of the Verses was Luke 9:23-25), this week's Fighter Verses (Matthew 20:26-28) and yesterday's New Morning Mercies devotional that the great thing in this life is God Himself - not the dream job or just a job you can do well.

Whether I am working in a factory, a non-profit organization, an office, a church or wherever, I am thankful for Jesus Christ.


No comments: