We had an awesome day at Cedar Point with the Jacobs family.
- The sale of our Toledo home is finalized and we are able to keep our stuff there until September 9th.
- We have had a lot of people help with meals, packing the house and watching the kids. The one problem is some of the volunteers have worn Cleveland Brown's gear while packing our Steeler stuff : )
- We have been able to have some great meeting times with Toledo friends.
- Joel and Josiah were able to go to Emmanuel Christian School for lunch yesterday to visit with their friends.
- The Farewell times we have had, while difficult, have reminded us of the many blessings we have had over the years.
- Social media and email have provided ways for us to begin connecting with people at West Cannon Baptist Church.
- We are so thankful for so many praying friends. The week before candidating at WCBC, we visited the church of a pastor friend here in Toledo, Clint Hayslett at Harvest Lane CMA Church. It was a great visit and I really appreciated the prayer he prayed at the end of the service for us.