1.21.2009

2nd Semester 2009

We have started the spring semester 2009 here at BBC&S.

We had a good break visiting family and spending time together here as a family.
Regretably, the weekend we were in Toledo, church was cancelled. We missed visiting with friends that Sunday.

A couple of quick updates about past blogs...
  • My sugar levels have been lower. I have actually had a couple of low sugar readings.
  • The Wyoming Valley Rescue Mission is now meeting on Monday nights in our new building in Wilkes Barre. We are hoping to start the residency program in a couple of months. Be praying for all the details with this.
I am taking four classes this semester.
  • Monday - Training Others in Evangelism
  • Tuesday - Daniel/Revelation
  • Online - Contemporary Theological Issues
  • Online - Acts
The ministry @ the mission is going well. I would very much appreciate your prayers as I and others minister to the hurting and homeless of Scranton.
I also have a ministry opportunity to speak @ our churches Fanzone Party on Feb. 1st.

Krista's ministry in the dorm is going well.
She is actually sitting in on a Women Counseling Women class that will assist her in her current and future ministries.
I know she would appreciate your continued prayers as she ministers in Vibbard Hall.

Joel and Josiah are doing great.

Just on a side note:
GO STEELERS !!!

No comments: