2.09.2010

Veracity no matter what the weather is

This weeks is the BBC missions conference www.bbc.edu/Missions_conference/ and the plans are/were to take students out to various cities for an off campus opportunity to live out and share their faith. With the coming storms the original plans are changing.

As I think about the time and planning that has gone into the conference up to this point. It is my prayer that the attitudes and actions those who have been involved in the planning, myself included, would demonstrate a dependence and trust in God.

I am not sure what is going to happen over the next couple of days with the mission conference but I do know this truth. God is God and I am not. That is truth that I need to passionately live out.

Please pray that
no matter what the weather,
no matter what the activities,
no matter what the circumstances,
students and staff will realize the importance of passionately glorifying God in their lives.


Through this time I have really been challenged to consider
-my reactions to things that happen around me that I cannot control.
-my reasons for why I do the things I do.

Psalm 33:11
But the plans of the LORD stand firm forever, the purpose of his heart through all generations.

Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.

No comments: