2.05.2010

Pursuit of the Truth

This next week is going to be very busy for me. Very exciting. Very busy.

Later today I am going on an overnight men's retreat with Heritage Baptist Church. I am very excited about going to Arrowhead Campgroup to grow in Christian Character. Some of the sessions are on Holiness, Humility and Honesty.
I am looking forward to the retreat.
Pray for Krista and the boys this weekend.

Next week, starting Tuesday night, is Baptist Bible College's Mission Conference. The focus is on urban ministries. The theme word is VERACITY, which means a devotion to the truth. On Thursday we are planning to take over 400 students to various places to do and see ministry. Please pray for all the details of the conference, for the students, and for those who will hear the truth of Jesus Christ that day.

I will write more about the conference later but I need to get to class now.

No comments: