12.21.2006

First Semester is Done!


This morning I took my Greek final.
I have completed my first semester of classes at Baptist Bible Seminary.

I won't know how I did on the exam until after Christmas but I felt like the test went well. A lot of the stuff that I specifically made a point to study was on the exam so that was good. There were a couple of my answer that I know are incorrect but it is done and I know I passed.

Our schedule for this Christmas "break" is going to be a little crazy because my job is in the retail business and Christmas is the busiest time of the year.

On Saturday 5:00 pm were are going to be leaving Borders Bookstore for Toledo, OH
Pray we would make good time and that the boys would sleep in the van.

I will be leaving Toledo, OH on Monday night to travel to Pittsburgh. Krista and the boys will stay in Toledo until Friday probably. I will spend the night at my mom's house and then leave Tuesday morning for Scranton. I am scheduled to work on Tuesday at 3:30. We still need to work out some of the details on how Krista and the boys will get back here on January 2. A possible plan is my mom and Krista's parents meeting halfway between Toledo and Pittsburgh. They would then stay with my mom Friday through Sunday or Monday. On Sunday or Monday I would meet them and my mom halfway between Pittsburgh and BBC. Did anyone understand that?
If you did could you please explain it to me because now I am a little confused.

No comments: