12.29.2006

A quick Holiday update!

The Christmas break has been a little crazy!!

Here is a rundown of what our break has involved. (I am tired after typing all of this in.)
  1. We left for Toledo on Saturday evening.
  2. Arrived in Toledo around 1:30 am (i think) Sunday.
  3. Went to Emmanuel Sunday. It was great to visit with friends and family. (We took a Regneir guided tour of the new remodeled high school Sunday night. It is very nice)
  4. Christmas day with Krista's family. I left for Pittsburgh at 7:30 that night. Krista and the boys stayed with her family in Toledo.
  5. I arrived in Pittsburgh around 11:00 pm Monday.
  6. On Tuesday, I went to breakfast with my mom and get to spend a little bit of time with my sister.
  7. I then drove to Clarks Summit. I got in at 1:30 pm and went to work at Borders at 3:30 pm.
  8. Worked at Borders this week. And Saturday night after work (11:00 pm) I will begin driving to my mom's house where Krista, Joel and Josiah will be. Krista's dad is going to took her to Cleveland to meet my sister there.
  9. We will spend Sunday at my mom's house.
  10. Monday morning we will leave early for Clark Summit. I am scheduled to work at 3:30 pm on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We missed you at the rest of the Ryan family Christmas (especially at our "Scum" game Tuesday night!). Glad to see you're still standing and haven't lost your sense of humor. God bless your trip back through the mountains of Pennsylvania. Happy New Year (won't be quite the same as last year).

Jeff and Kari