8.03.2006

Some notes!!

On July 23rd I had the opportunity to share about our move to Baptist Bible College and Seminary.

I wanted to share a couple of these things.

MY DESIRES and PASSIONS
1. To effectively and powerfully preach God’s Word.
2. To live a life among people that would demonstrate a dependence on God and a desire to please Him.
3. To equip the people of God for worship and service. (Eph. 4:12)
4. To teach and train adults as well as high school students.
5. To see people become more and more involved in their churches not just for the sake of busyness but for God’s kingdom.

I found this in my journal from November 19, 1999. I don’t know where I got it from but I know it is not original.
I want to be a man
· Who is moved by faith
· Who is fired by love
· Who is godly
· Who is careful about the worship of God
· Who serves God, not men
· Who prizes Christ
· Who weeps over sin
· Who loves the Word
· Who has the Spirit of God residing in him
· Who is humble
· Who is prayerful
· Who is sincere
· Who is zealous
· Who is patient
· Who is thankful
· Who loves the saints
· Who does indulge in any sin
· Who is good in his relationship with others
· Who is thoroughly trained in religion
· Who walks with God
· Who strives to be an instrument for making others Godly

No comments: