8.03.2006

Prayer requests and Praises

Prayer requests:
1. Establishing our apartment. As of today, we have a living room and kitchen unpacked. We also have most of Joel’s room done.
2. Finding a job. I was able to make some contacts and get some resumes out. I also found out about a couple of other possibilities. Pray for a job that would allow me to provide for our family and also be flexible with my seminary schedule.
3. Preparing to minister to the college students. Krista has already been able to make a good contact with one of the Resident Assistant girls. Pray for the students that will be in our dorm (Vibbard Hall)
4. Preparing for seminary life. I will be meeting with my advisor soon to look at the schedule we established this past spring. Pray for wisdom there and also pray for added strength when it comes to studying. Praise- We did get an additional two rooms that we were hoping to get. This will give me a specific area for studying.

Praises:
1. Safety as we traveled. Krista’s trip out with Josiah, Joel, her mom and Sarah took 12 hours. They did arrive safely. My trip out here with my father-in-law was shorter than that. We needed to get out here between 2:00 – 4:30 to take advantage of some college student help. We actually arrived here before the help. We had sixteen college guys help us move into our apartment.
2. The blessing of so many family and friends who were willing to help with packing and loading up the truck. By the way, we did get the couch into our apartment here at BBC&S.
3. Joel has two new friends and really enjoys playing with them.
4. The blessing of the additional rooms in our apartment.
5. For God’s amazing grace in everything.

No comments: