7.19.2019

More in One Week than Almost a Year

This week the posts have been about what I am speaking about at Camp Patmos.
Throughout the week I have been thinking about a lot of different things going on in my life.

A strange thing is that after yesterday’s (Thursday) chapels, I have preached/taught more this week than I have from September 1, 2018, through July 14, 2019.
This week has served as a reminder of how much I love doing those things and how important teaching and preaching helps you grow as a teacher and preacher.

Another strange thing about my preaching time at camp this year, I was unplugged.  Posterboard visuals and hand-written notes.  I used technology for a visual only on the last day.  (For your information it was the Who Will Be King? Gospel booklet.  If you know me this is kind of a big deal.

Poster on the wall behind me.

Photo of my hand-written notes.
I would definitely appreciate your prayers, as we finish up the week here at Camp Patmos and prayerfully continue looking for what God has next for us.  Part of my time at camp was spent filling ut some ministry-related questionnaires but we have no idea what is next.

No comments: