11.23.2014

Preparing to land in Detroit, which is colder than Jamaica.

The pilot just informed us Detroit is warmer than it was earlier today and this week.  44 degrees.
Telling people coming from 80+ Jamaica it is a "warm" 44 degrees brings no comfort to my soon to be chilled body.  

It was a great two weeks. I missed my family during the time.  There were many challenges.  BUT God is good.  Actually God is awesome.  

After a 3.5 hour delay in Jamaica I am looking forward to seeing my family and worshipping with my church family tomorrow.  

Over this next week I am going to be posting some thoughts and reflections on my time in Jamaica.  This will include some pictures of my pets for the weeks (no I am not talking about students), ministry thoughts and prayer requests for me and for Fairview.

Thanks for your prayers!

No comments: