10.19.2009

A Lesson from the Living Room Couch

Well this semester has been really busy. Good but busy.
Classes. Mission. and other things.
Actually our time here @ BBC&S has been very busy.

Sitting on the couch, recovering from surgery has forced me to slow down a little bit.

"Never get so busy doing the work of the kingdom that you forget who the King is."
Anonymous.

A temporarily slowed down life, this quote and much more have me thinking about our time @ BBC&S.
I have been very thankful for my experience here.
Especially the fact that the professors at the seminary stress the importance of a personal relationship along with a knowledge of the Bible.
I have also loved being able to take the things I have been learning in classes and applying them @ the Scranton Rescue Mission.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you have a chance to sit on the couch and take in any good games on Sunday?