3.06.2009

Doctor visit, Toledo visit and More classes.

Last week I met with our family doctor. He was pleased with my sugar levels. This "new normal" has been difficult but everyone in the family is jumping on board. Josiah reminds me to check my diobeaties before meals. Joel asks me if snacks are sugar free.

We are looking forward to going back to Toledo next weekend (03.14-03.17).

This Monday I started two more classes online.
Now I am taking 7 credits during this spring semester
Daniel/Revelation; Training others in Evangelism; Acts (online) and Contemporary Theological Issues (online).

We are in the process of adding some things to the Scranton Rescue Mission webpage. One addition is a prayer page.
If you are interested in updates regarding the ministry of the mission go to www.scrantonrescuemission.com and click on the prayer link.

No comments: