2.09.2008

Update (02.13.08)

I was not able to attend the college's mission conference but Krista was able to attend a couple of sessions. Overall, it sounds like the conference went well. Krista met with some of the girls on Saturday after the conference to talk about what were challenges to them. Please continue to be praying for students who are pursuing missions.

Last night was supposed to to be the big snow/ice storm and I was scheduled to work. It was not bad here.

The second half of this week is going to be very busy.
Tomorrow (Valentine's Day), I am preaching in my Expository Preaching class. The sermon is "Strength in Number?" taken from Judges 7. I would appreciate your prayers as I preach tomorrow at around 10:00.
There is also a concert here on campus. Shane & Shane and Starfield.

On Friday I am also going to be speaking (about 15 minutes) in the Junior class chapel. The junior is also sponsoring a school social Friday and Saturday. A Sweet Time of coffee and cheesecake.


The boys are doing great. Sleeping well and working hard.








No comments: