4.23.2007

What a difference a week can make.

This picture of Krista and Joel was taken today at the same spot the picture of the four Vibbard girls was taken last week. SEVEN DAYS AGO. Can you believe it?!?!?

THIS WEEK!

LAST WEEK!

Praise: Krista had a good NYC trip with the RAs this past weekend.

It is the next to the last week of classes for me.
1. My Missions group project was today.
2. A Greek test tomorrow
3. My Church History group project is Thursday.
4. A paper on the Spiritual Disciplines is due on Friday.

Then next week is Finals week. I have tests on Final exams on Tuesday (Greek) and Friday (Spiritual Growth)

2 comments:

dawn said...

Can't believe the difference - I love springtime!! Best wishes the last couple of weeks of school. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow - with weather like that it's hard to know when's the right time to pack up the winter stuff.