12.12.2006

It getter close to the end of First Semester...

Next week is the end of First Semester. The college ends on Tuesday and my seminary classes end on Thursday with an exam.

Things that have been going on with us here.
Krista has been building relationships with the girls in Vibbard. It has been busy but fruitful. I know many of the girls have appreciated her. One of Krista's Resident Assistants (RA) is leaving at the end of this semester. She will be going to do her student teaching. I know Krista has greatly appreciated Jessica's insight and help during all the transitions. Please pray for Jessica as she does her student teaching. Also pray for Krista and the rest of the RAs as the prepare for second semester.

Joel turned four on December 8th. You can see pictures if you go back to a previous post. He is a big boy. His Cubbies Awana class has their Christmas program tomorrow night and the kids under 5 years old will be singing in the morning service.

Josiah turned 6 months old on December 8th. He is a little smiler who is growing so fast.

I have been very busy with classes and work. My job at Borders has been crazy since Thanksgiving. School wise, I preached my second sermon in James for my expository preaching class. I didn't do so well on my 3rd Greek test. Good scores on the first two are carrying me through now. I have been learning a lot about the church, people, my faith and my God both in and out of class.

Sometime I will sit down and try to put some thoughts down.

Major Seminary Things During Finals Week.
December 18th - Church Growth Final.
Some other projects due for this class.

December 21st - Greek Final.

God bless

No comments: