9.03.2006

My GPA and birthday!

I just got my first score back on a quiz.

Right now my GPA is 4.0. One quiz from one class.

A strong start.

Yesterday was the seminary picnic and in place of the regular staff vs. students softball game we played a modified game of kickball in the gym. I played a pretty good game but we still lost.

The problem was waking up this morning on my 36th birthday after playing the game. I guess my comeback to the NBA is not going to happen. Wait a second, I never was in the NBA. I guess my chances of becoming the oldest rookie in the NBA have slipped away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, David, I finally figured this out! I am very thankful that your all adjusting well to your new home.
I knew you would. Everything you always set out to do you accomplished over and above.
I am proud of you and I am humbled by the strength you give me by the way you serve God and your family.