9.10.2006

Clarification!

I know my post from September 2nd read "Offered a job at BestBuy" and then later posts talked about needing a job or still looking for a job.

Here is the story.
I interviewed with BestBuy and it went well.
I was given information about the job and dress code.
They were going to check some things and get back to me about when I could start.

That was on September 2nd.
I contacted them this weekend but didn't hear back yet.
I still haven't worked a day yet for BestBuy so as I wait I am still out looking for jobs and would appreciate your continued prayers in this regard.

In other news we visited one of the church plants BBS has started through the Project Jerusalem program. It was very exciting. Please be praying for Project Jerusalem's churches throughout the Northeast.
If you are interested in finding what Project Jerusalem is you can go to
http://www.bbc.edu/churchplanting/
The church we visited was called New Life Baptist Church.


ONE OTHER NEWS ITEM.

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave & Krista - We continue to pray for you and regularly check out your blog. It's good to have the confidence of God working out His plan in all things and to know that He will faithfully provide all our needs. (And to know the truth of verses like Psalm 84:11, even when our present circumstances don't SEEM good.)

From a Bengals fan who hopes you enjoy your season until the Steelers meet them in a couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

Dave,
Don't worry about Best Buy I interviewed there 8 years ago and I am still holding out for that call to begin work. I am teaching in the mean time while I wait. It is comforting to know that God does have a plan and that is why you are at BBS.

GO BENGALS!!!!! My classes this year have been overun by steeler fans and blessed with 5 Michigan fans.