8.28.2006

Seminary classes have begun

Today I started classes.
Two of them:
Personal Evangelism
Principles of Church Growth

Tomorrow my classes begin at 6:30 am.
Greek 1
and then
Preaching (Expository Preaching)

I have also have a job interview tomorrow.

Tomorrow is also the first day of classes for the college students so we are praying Krista's life will get into some kind of routine now that the craziness of orientation and returning students moving in is over.

Please pray for:
1. our family as we work through schedule issues and other things.
2. my job interview tomorrow
3. my Greek class tomorrow. (by the way if you are interested in reading a good article about why pastors should learn Greek and Hebrew go to:
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/piper.htm)

By the way, Josiah is doing much better in regards to his health. Pray that he would improve in regards to his sleep.

No comments: