5.15.2006

I am SOOO selfish!!!!

I am SOOOOO selfish!!!
Psalm 25
Psalm 24:4-5
Show me your ways, O LORD,
teach me your paths;
guide me in your truth and
teach me,
for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

Summary:
God, You have saved me from my sin.
God, You will keep me all the days of my life
Therefore, I daily want to know what you have for me.

Challenge:
My daily challenge is to live life 100% dependent upon God.
I want to live a life of thankfulness.

Psalm 24:8-9
Good and upright is the LORD; therefore
he instructs sinners in his ways.
He guides the humble in what is right and
(He) teaches them his way.

Summary:
God is the standard that I must live by if I truly want to live a Godly life.

Challenge:
I want to not be influenced by the things of this world.
I desire for God to show me my sin and to take it away.
I desire to be humble before God.
I don't want to call God my Father and My Master and then do what I want. (Malachi 1:6)

Psalm 24:11
For the sake of your name, O LORD,
forgive my iniquity, though it is great.

Summary:
I want God to take care of my sin problem for His Glory.

Challenge:
How often do I think God is obligated to do things for me because of what I have done.
Oh, God, I plead with You, help me to see that my life should be about your glory.
I know I don't do well with this but I want you to change me.

No comments: